Monday, February 22, 2010

Genital Warts Urethra Pictures What Do I Do About Genital Warts?

What do I do about genital warts? - genital warts urethra pictures

I was told I had genital warts in the local GUM clinic, they were starting to freeze, but I was afraid and decided to opt instead for cream ...

... Cream is not working, but I am concerned about the use and the warts are small, it is next to the urethra, I am concerned about the deterioration of the cream on the skin around the warts are too small to reach only for warts.

Was I wrong to be guided by?

I get a lot of conflicting information from people, some people say that can occur if you have warts the writing gave me the GUM clinic that the virus may disappear by itself after years of saying, but others, it can for the rest of your life ...

Does this meanIf you have sex in order to transmit the virus to other people? "Go (Or just for the real warts?)
N, where he says he must contain about sex for the rest of my life, as it can not be true.

3 comments:

Peter said...

I had a wart on his thumb and my doctor froze it off, took a few seconds, it was not uncomfortable at all and for ever. Go back and choose to freeze! It is virtually painless, non-evasive and very effective! Do it! But I have no idea if it can happen. I always thought they were well located and not a virus that stays forever with you ...

Duchess2... said...

It is a serious situation. If you simply frozen out. It will be good. My BF has had no problems since it was frozen. And it will not affect your abibilty sex or children. Just Do not have sex during their stay. Your partner should also be checked. You have somewhere!

Big Bear said...

You have done a freeze. But that does not mean that the warts will not return. You can. And yes, go to the other.
There is no excuse for not having a condom. They are many brands that are sensitive for free. This means that people who are allergic to latex should be the only reason why you do not.
If you want to play, you need to take to themselves and to be responsible. Try to be mature.

Post a Comment