Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fingers Swollen From Snow What Do I Do My Hands Are Swollen From Being So Cold Outside! Help!?

My hands are swollen from being so cold outside! Help!? - fingers swollen from snow what do i do

I was about 30-45 minutes, not too cold, snow, and I was brushing my car was covered with snow. My hand does sometimes snow and it gets very cold, but then calmed down and I could walk.
Now that I'm in my hand is swollen, but not an extreme amount, but still swollen and a touch of red.
What is the problem and is a little troubling? He was getting worse, not better.
Will I lose my hands / fingers?

4 comments:

bettiegr... said...

The good news is that you write, so I do not think that the injury could be serious. I made myself a hurry ---- for the work, but he forgot his gloves and clean the windows of my car with his bare hands. Ouch!

This may seem outdated, but put both hands on his thighs and close, while the hands warm. Throw your hands with warm water. Because your hands are stiff with cold, you can not see how the water is hot and you burn your hands by accident.

If you still have pain or hands are fading in the morning, call your doctor.

Brett D said...

---- Where I live, you can reach -50. What has happened should not happen. Frostbite years ago when I work in the middle of nowhere in Canada with the Department of Railways. You must go to the emergency room and he seemed to get better safe than sorry. Perhaps some gems need to cut it if you could optimize traffic --- they should let them. It is better to lose a ring and keep to keep a finger instead of the ring and the loss of a finger. Good Luck Good Bye

Partaypr... said...

when your hands are cold all the blood on their hands, rushed to the surface of the skin, making them red and swollen.
If you touch or rub will help to get the feeling in his fingers again.

Insert witty name here said...

Be reduced. But be careful in the future

Post a Comment