Friday, February 19, 2010

Attic Writing Can Attic Doors Open From The Inside?

Can attic doors open from the inside? - attic writing

Especially curious about a story I write. I have never been my attic and look, frankly, is up there gives me chills. But throughout the movie Christmas Vacation, "Chevy Case's character found in the attic.

Moreover, this reaction could be related to the age of the various house located in the attic? Say, an old house or even fell to a newer, more modern about it?

1 comments:

Paul L said...

Most new-style folding stairways kept closed by springs. Who can open from inside the attic stairs, and bent down in front of you. I have a couple of old there was a hook to keep them closed. Not to be opened from inside the attic. Most old houses have an open staircase to the attic.

Post a Comment